It would be difficult not to gain muscle if you are a Thor fan. The Marvel superhero is “larger than life,” after all. Fortunately, this plan is here to help! Chris Hemsworth’s managed to take his naturally muscular body and put the effort in. This article focuses on providing you with a product that is perfect for your needs. It will help you to recover from a strenuous and tiring workday, avoid health risks, and fuel in bulk for future workouts.
They designed their own workout routine and diet plan, which aims to help you shed weight (and not lose muscle) in just 12 weeks. The plan is easy to follow and has a small eating window of six hours that includes lots of cardio spaces spread throughout the day. Hemsworth’s diet and exercise routines are all about consistency, dedication, and intensity. In fact, Zocchi once claimed that he and Hemsworth never work out for more than an hour at a time. Of course, that makes them seem lazy since they rarely do anything too intense. To Buy Electrolyte Watermelon Powder Packets
Chris Hemsworth’s Diet Plan
It’s hard not to think of Chris Hemsworth as Thor whenever you see him, or even when you don’t. His unique on-screen performances and his natural handsomeness are both captivating! But the truth is that the actors tackled a variety of different roles throughout his career. As such, the former “Sexiest Man Alive” has implemented an equally broad spectrum of dieting regimens over the past decade. For example, Hemsworth, who was preparing for the role of veteran whaler Owen Chase in 2015’s “In the Heart of the Sea,” basically starved himself.
Not only was Hemsworth on the right side of healthy with his super-fit body, but he also became a huge blockbuster hit due to his smashing performance in Thor. His character is often compared as larger than life and can wield an awesome hammer that makes it easy to travel through galaxies at breakneck speeds. Chiseled physiques are not something you just eat! In order to achieve this type of physique, he must eat a lot of food. It would take a lot of hard work. Working out regularly and maintaining a balanced diet is essential.
While eating tons of food might sound like a dream come true, Hemsworth struggled to keep pace. Meanwhile, he later adopted a strict vegan diet to complement the Thor workout routine, helping popularize the concept of “vegan bodybuilding.” Before that, he was chowing down on the following staples:
- Chicken – When it comes to lean, mean proteins, no one argues with a healthy chicken breast.
- Fish –Fish is as delicious as it is nutritious. It is rich in protein and Omega 3 fatty acids.
- Egg Whites – Most (if not all) bodybuilders will attest that egg whites make for a terrific source of protein.
- Brown Rice – Carbs aren’t bad for you when they come in the form of whole grains, as they do here.
- Quinoa –It’s gluten-free. It contains all nine essential amino acids. It’s high in fibre, magnesium, B vitamins, iron, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, and vitamin E. It’s quinoa and you should be eating more of it.
- Sweet Potato – Sweet potatoes are an often overlooked food that is rich in fiber and hosts a variety of vitamins and minerals, including iron, calcium, B vitamins, and vitamin C. They are also high in beta-carotene, a natural antioxidant.
- Vegetables – Eating vegetables and getting into shape go hand in hand. Broccoli, asparagus, and leafy greens are just a few vegetables that will keep you healthy and full of nutrients.
- Bananas – Bananas are high in fiber and potassium, and they can aid with digestion. Chris Hemsworth eats them, and so should you.
- Whey Protein Shake – It’s then no wonder that every ripped dude at your gym is always chugging one of these protein shakes. They might look kind of gimmicky, but they actually work when it comes to building muscle.
- Beans – Hemsworth ate beans while preparing for Thor, but didn’t discover their true magic as a rich source of protein until he adopted a vegan diet. The transition made him gassy, but he’ll live. Consider following his lead.
For a better picture of Chris Hemsworth’s Thor diet and meal plan, here’s one of his (reported) daily menus:
- Breakfast: 1 cup oatmeal, 1 banana, 1/2 cup sultanas, fat-free milk, 4 egg whites, 1 egg, 50 g cheese, protein shake, orange juice,
- Brunch: Cottage cheese, turkey roll, mixed nuts, protein shake and yogurt.
- Snacks: Beef jerky
- Lunch: 3 chicken breasts, 100 grams of brown rice, 1 cup of broccoli, 1 cup of kidney beans, 1 glass of fat-free milk
- Dinner: 3 salmon fillets, 100 grams of quinoa, 100 grams of asparagus, a glass of fat-free milk, yogurt.
- Supper: 2 boiled eggs, 2 brown bread slices, protein shake.
Chris Hemsworth’s Workout Plan
Thor’s workout plan is all about consistency, intensity, and dedication. Well, that and some serious bodybuilding. Chris Hemsworth needed to turn thousands of excess calories into muscle because he would be swinging Thor’s hammer for long periods of time! and he only had an hour at a time to do it. It is safe to say, not many workouts compare to a Chris Hemsworth workout routine. Our own muscles are getting sore just thinking about it.
Luke Zocchi says Chris Hemsworth’s workout plan consisted of a mix of bodybuilding and functional training. In layman’s terms, his workout incorporates weights in order to make him strong as well as keeping his mobility so that he can still perform all the stunts required for filming. Here are some of the exercises that Zocchi and Hemsworth implemented in the Chris Hemsworth workout plan.
- Back Squats – One of the most basic strength exercises is also one of the best. It builds muscle and improves balance in one fell swoop.
- Bench Presses – Another muscle-building staple that does exactly what you think it does: builds muscle.
- Deadlifts – This is easily one of the most effective measures for building strength, presuming you actually do it properly.
- Pull-Ups – If you struggle at first, don’t give up, as pull-ups get easier the more you do them.
- Bear Crawls – Hemsworth stayed spry by performing functional exercises such as bear crawls.
Here’s a (reported) breakdown of the actor’s specific Thor workout routine:
Bodyweight Circuit Training
- Pull-ups (3 sets, 15 reps) for lats
- Sit-Up (3 sets, 20 reps) for abs
- Push-Ups (3 sets, 15 reps) for chest
- Front Box Jump (3 sets, 10 reps) for hamstrings
- Bodyweight Squat (3 sets, 15 reps) for quadriceps
Iron Circuit Training
- Barbell Squat (3 sets, 15 reps) for quadriceps
- Barbell Bench Press (3 sets, 5 reps) for chest
- Standing Military Press (3 sets, 8 reps) for shoulders
- Barbell Deadlift (3 sets, 5 reps) for hamstrings
- Hammer Curls (3 sets, 5 reps) for biceps
Last but not least, here are some general rules to abide by when becoming the next Thor:
- Stick with free weights in lieu of machine weights, as free weights do a better job at working the full body.
- Focus primarily on compound lifts and exercises (deadlifts, squats, etc.). Again, these methods target multiple areas of the body as opposed to just one specific area.
- Don’t go to extremes when you’re lifting. Keep your reps in a moderate zone.
- Don’t rest too much between sets. Along similar lines, stay focused on the tasks at hand, and avoid looking at your phone.
- Incorporate downtime into your overall routine. In other words: take the occasional day off.
Chris Hemsworth’s workout plan includes free weights and full-body exercises. It requires an hour of intense, muscle-building exercise, with little downtime between sets. It also includes functional training exercises, which improve movement skills and retain balance. Throw in the diligent diet plan and you too can be like Thor.
If you’re truly looking to achieve a Chris Hemsworth body, check out his new app, Centr. Here, you can access Chris Hemsworth workouts and diet plans to get fitter, stronger, and happier.
Hemsworth says, “I feel so fortunate to have worked with incredible experts in the field of health, nutrition, mindfulness, and training, so I thought, “Why not share that?” Tell my team what you want to achieve and they’ll help you get there.”